Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Adams' Apple

We adopted a 6 week old Boxer mix from our local animal shelter.  She is adorable.  I know, I know we are crazy for getting a puppy a few months before having an infant.  I would probably agree, but we already love her so much.  Derek thinks it was a good way to start preparing Zane for the changes that are soon to come with the arrival of Addyson.

We also had another appointment with our normal doctor and everything is the same... Which is good that nothing changed.  Addyson weighs in at 1 lb and 14 oz.  She is getting big.

Enjoy the pictures of Miss Apple...




3 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute puppy!! I wish the doctors would tell me how much Aubrey weighs! I always wonder! By the way...Love the name Addyson...it was one that we threw around a lot before deciding on Aubrey! :)

Merchant Family said...

Ok I'll be there to pick Apple up this weekend :) I can tell she wants to come live with me! She is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christin, Jason, and Luke said...

we need to see how big shes gotten !

this will be your practice before addyson is born.