Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's a girl! (19 weeks pics)






I know, I know.. it's been a while since I've posted anything new.  As a lot of you already know, we are having a little girl.  We are excited.  I have to go back for another u/s so they can get a better look at her spine and heart.  I'll keep everyone posted.  

Also, I posted a picture of our tree.  It's specialized with the "star" that Zane made at Awana's and our ornament that Kathryn and Chip got us from Houmas House (where we got married). 

2 comments:

Danielle said...

YAY! New pictures and an update! :) Sorry I was demanding! :) You're little baby belly is so cute! Congrats on the little girl! Have ya'll been trying to think of names yet? I'll be coming into town on Dec. 22nd. I was hoping to get there earlier, but airlines are crazy during the holidays!!

Love, Danielle

Jess said...

Congrats :-) Little girls are so much fun, Amanda! I have some huge bows to pass along! Hope you're feeling well.

with love,
jess