Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our Doctor's Appointment and T-Ball

I just wanted to share a picture of our little bean from the ultra sound on Friday.  It's really blurry b/c I had to take a picture of the print out from the doctor.  We were so amazed at how much the baby looks like a baby, lol.  I know that may sound strange, but when I saw Zane for the first time he really just looked like a bean.  This picture you can see the little head and body!  Such a blessing!

Okay, so it took a lot of nerve.. But I'm going to take weekly pictures of my ever growing baby bump.  This is something that I wouldn't do when I was pregnant with Zane, and I really regret it.  So, for this pregnancy I'm going to show off our baby growing, instead of trying to cover up my growing tummy.  I'm still shocked how much my belly has grown though.  They say that you start showing a lot earlier when you've already had a baby, but this is ridiculous.  Of course, I guess it could also be the lasting effects of Ike ;) 
I couldn't get away without posting a picture of Zane too!  These are from his T-Ball practice.  Such a cute little baseball player!



1 comment:

Danielle said...

Congratulations to you, too, Amanda!! When I read your comment I was like...Wait...it sounds like she's pregnant, too!! You look totally cute in your pictures...I can't tell that you've got a baby bump yet at all! So when is your official due date? I saw that you said May, but when around there? How many weeks are you? :)

I'm really excited for you!!